Welcome to our lovely new cafe and deli, located on the Far Peak estate in the heart of the Cotswolds. We provide a home cooked, fresh menu, yummy cakes, sandwiches made to order, delicious UE Coffee and Jeeves & Jericho loose leaf teas, served to you in the Cotswolds most unique and exciting venue.
Our cafe is open everyday, run by a team passionate about food and drink and always ready to look after you. Whether its to have a moment to relax with one a comforting hot drink, sit down with the family for a bite to eat, or even invite your friends up to be entertained on our roof terrace and beautiful yurt - we can't wait to see you soon.
In the cafe we serve:
- Home cooked menu, with daily specials and seasonal ingredients
- Eat in or Take away options for sandwiches and toasties
- Fresh yummy cakes, tray bakes and snacks, including gluten free options
- Locally roasted coffee and speciality teas, juices and beers
- Freshly made healthy smoothies
We have plenty of space to relax, including our rather wonderful roof terrace. Overlooking the Far Peak Climbing centre tower, you can see all of the action unfold over your coffee and a newspaper. The terrace gets the morning and evening sun, a truely super place to unwind or entertain.
Our Yurt is a beautiful space we use as for additional seating and warmth in the colder months. It can also be hired out as a party venue or meeting space - just ask us for details on prices and availability.
- Space for 30+ guests (or 25 seated)
- Childrens outdoor play area (pre-school age) with wendy house and enclosed mini woodland
- internal fairy lights
- woodburning stove