Welcome to our lovely new cafe and deli, located on the Far Peak estate in the heart of the Cotswolds. We aim to provide a home cooked, fresh menu, yummy cakes and sandwiches, super fresh coffee and teas and all in the Cotswolds most unique and exciting venue.
Check our Facebook and Twitter pages for OPENING TIMES.
Our cafe is open everyday, with our team passionate about food and drink ready to look after you. Whether you want to browse our deli with a fresh coffee while you wait, sit down with the family for a bite to eat, or even invite your friends up to be entertained on our roof terrace and beautiful yurt - we can't wait to see you soon.
In the cafe we serve:
- Home cooked menu, with daily specials and seasonal ingredients
- Eat in or Take away options for sandwiches
- Fresh yummy cakes, tray bakes and snacks, inc. gluten free options
- Locally roasted coffee and specialty teas, juices and beers
- Freshly made healthy smoothies
We have plenty of space to relax, including our rather wonderful roof terrace. Overlooking the Far Peak Climbing centre tower, you can see all of the action unfold over your coffee and a newspaper. The terrace gets the morning and evening sun - a truely super place to unwind or entertain.
Our Yurt is a beautiful space we use as for additional seating and warmth in the colder months. It can also be hired out as a party venue or meeting space - just ask us for details on prices and availability. It features:
- Space for 30+ guests (or 25 seated)
- Childrens outdoor play area (pre-school age) with wendy house and enclosed mini woodland
- internal faily lights
- woodburning stove